Featuring former lobbyist and convicted felon Jack Abramoff, this 25-minute documentary from the McCombs School of Business explores the biases and pressures he faced, and the consequences of his unethical decisions.
The following videos more closely examine aspects of Abramoff’s experience.
- Abramoff and Framing
- Abramoff and Moral Equilibrium
- Abramoff and Overconfidence Bias
- Abramoff and Rationalizations
- Abramoff and Role Morality
- Abramoff and Self-Serving Bias
This video is provided by Ethics Unwrapped and is a free educational resource from The University of Texas at Austin. If you share or embed this resource, please credit Ethics Unwrapped and link to their website. Thank you!