Ethical Systems’ Breaking the FeverPodcast Series on Climate Change – Episode 22
In this episode of the podcast, we speak with Jessica Long about the global imperative to eliminate waste in the economy, and the progress people have made on this front—in companies, industries, cities, and nations.
- Sustainable growth
- Changing a “take, make, waste” linear economy to a “take, make” circular economy
- Modifying products to allow consumption to grow sustainably
- How sustainability will permeate organizations akin to widespread digitization
- Concrete signals of sustainability successes
- Avoiding politically polarizing approaches to sustainability
Jessica Long is a sustainable and responsible business expert. She is a former Managing Director with Accenture and has over 15 years of national and international experience in strategy, technology, and complex-program delivery within the corporate, government, and development sectors.
This collection of references and resources was created by Ethical Systems at the NYU Stern School of Business. This content is used by permission of Ethical Systems.